[SOLVED] Excel 2007 will not download training practice pages....help!

  1. #1
    Gildee
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Excel 2007 will not download training practice pages....help!

    I am studing Excel online but the practice templates will not download; I am
    following a hyperlink to the page
    (http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/t....aspx?FromArea) but
    told this link is incorrect ; This program is MS's Office beta program so I
    expected some problems but not with the training course!

    Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2007 will not download training practice pages....help!

    I had no trouble getting a template from this site to download into Excel
    2007.
    I started with Internet Explorer, selected a template (Family Budget),
    clicked the download button. Within seconds Excel 2007 opened with the file
    and the Help panel also opened.
    Please note these templates are not XL 2007 specific so it opens in
    compatibility mode.
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    SteveW
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2007 will not download training practice pages....help!

    On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 13:23:06 +0100, Bernard Liengme =

    =

    > file
    > and the Help panel also opened.
    > Please note these templates are not XL 2007 specific so it opens in
    > compatibility mode.
    > best wishes

    I couldn't has I was probably not using IE6 or worse

    -- =

    Steve (3)