Add formula to Macro???

  1. #1

    Add formula to Macro???

    How do I integrate a long custom formula in a macro ?

    The formula will be used to manipulate a column of data.

    Do I record myself actually typing the formula while I record the
    macro?

    Is there an easier way?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Add formula to Macro???

    Pls don't multipost. See ans in other post

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Add formula to Macro???

    thanks, but where is your response (answer?)

    If by multiposting, you mean that I also posted to the regular
    excel/microsoft, then there's no reply there.

    My newsreader is taking 4 or 5 hours to refresh newsgroups.That's why I
    been multiposting, lately.

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Add formula to Macro???

    in outlook express>tools>accounts>news>add
    msnews.microsoft.com
    then, in newsgroups, search groups for excel and subscribe where desired.
    Microsoft.public.excel

    Sometimes people will start just ignoring multiposters.