ATTN: Works wdb files to Excel 2003 converter query

  1. #1
    SeeAll
    Guest

    ATTN: Works wdb files to Excel 2003 converter query

    Hi,

    I need to convert MS Works .wdb files - unknown version - to Excel 2003.
    Do you have or know where I can download a free converter. It is only
    needed for a couple of files.

    TIA

    SeeAll

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Works wdb files to Excel 2003 converter query

    AFAIK there isn't one, barring saving the Works files as version 2...very
    old, or saving as an Excel file in Works

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    www.nickhodge.co.uk