+ Reply to Thread

Print order for range in macro

Print order for range in macro

I have set up a macro for a worksheet so that I can customize the headers and footers for the first page, middle pages and last page. The middle page range consists of the 2nd page of a group, the 1st and 2nd pages of a group, and the 1st page of a group. The range then is a group of rows on the right half of the worksheet, group of rows on the left and right, and the a group of rows on the left side again. When printing (whether I choose Down, then over or Over, then down), it prints the 1st group of rows on the right of the sheet (correct) then prints the 2nd group of rows on the right of the sheet and then that same group on the left of the sheet (that's out of order), then correctly prints the last group of rows on the left of the sheet. Does anyone know a setting I may be missing so that it will print in the right order? Thanks!

MS-Off Ver
    2000, 2003, & 2010
    Hello JanineLeMaster,

If all of your groups are on one page then the Up, Down then Over settings will no have no effect. This works if you have more than 1 page vertically or horizontally.

Sincerely,
    Leith Ross

Thanks for the info Leith. Do you have any idea why it would print out of order? I believe the macro printed correctly in the beginning and then got out of sequence. Thanks!

MS-Off Ver
    2000, 2003, & 2010
    Hello JanineLeMaster,

I am not sure. If you can post your Workbook, I'll have a look at the macro.

Sincerely,
    Leith Ross

Thanks Leith. I played around with it a bit and removed a blank column that I was not including in the range. I think this was confusing Excel. I removed the blank column and the pages printed in the correct sequence. I appreciate your help and willingness to investigate further! Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information