+ Reply to Thread

how to solve this problem?

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

how to solve this problem?

In the attached spread sheet screen dump, 'GSI' and 'mi' are input values, the green sell filled with '0.0161' (referred here as the 'output') is the output cell.

The calculation was performed through a range of complicated calculation from the data table at the top.

In the green tables at the bottom, the vacant areas are to be filled with the output values corresponding to a range of GSI & mi data pairs.

I can only think of copy GSI and mi values one by one into their input cells (highlighted in yellow) and then paste the output value back to the green table. As can be expected, it will take a long time to do that, as i have to do exactly the same thing again for another output parameters.

I have tried simple macro recording and play, but it didn't work well under this circumstances.

Can anyone help with this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Guru
    MS-Off Ver
    WinXP/MSO2007;Win10/MSO2016
    Would like to help, but:
    1. Your post isn't going to be allowed to stand with the title as is.
    2. You posted a jpg instead of a workbook: jpg's can't be posted into XL and it would be very generous of anybody to type all that in by hand!
    3. You did not explain how the calculations were made, using which cells, etc.
    4. Since you didn't post a workbook we have no access to whatever formulas were used; can't experiment with solutions...
    Ben Van Johnson

Valued Forum Contributor mudraker's Avatar
    WarrenRochant
    Welcome to Excelforum

Your post does not comply with Rule 1 of our Forum RULES. Your post title should accurately and concisely describe your problem, not your anticipated solution. Use terms appropriate to a Google search. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will be addressed according to the OP's experience in the forum: If you have less than 10 posts, expect (and respond to) a request to change your thread title. If you have 10 or more posts, expect your post to be locked, so you can start a new thread with an appropriate title.
    To change a Title on your post, click EDIT then Go Advanced and change your title, if 2 days have passed ask a moderator to do it for you.

protonLeah

Thanks for pointing out to WarrenRochant that he will need to fixup some details in his thread
    Please Read Forum Rules Before Posting
    Wrap VBA code by selecting the code and clicking the # icon or Read This
    How To Cross Post politely

Top Excel links for beginners to Experts

If you are pleased with a member's answer then use the Scales icon to rate it
    If my reply has assisted or failed to assist you I welcome your Feedback.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information