+ Reply to Thread

Compare two columns in one woorkbook, bounce results off of a different workbook.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Compare two columns in one woorkbook, bounce results off of a different workbook.

I am looking for a basic VBA script to help me out. I am tasked with something beyond my current abilities (silly intern, I know). I need a macro to compare two columns (I'm guessing) and bounce those results off of another workbook, then flag anything out of the ordinary. I know it's vague, maybe too vague, but I don't have all of the details yet and I am trying to get a head start. So for now, I just want to know how to ping another document using VBA, and how to compare two columns and take the larger of the two (I doubt this is what the specific comparison will be, but it would be a good starting point). I appreciate any help, and if it's too vague I understand, and will add more info when I get it. Thank you in advance, the experts here are saving one office crisis at a time.

MS-Off Ver
    Office 365

Re: Compare two columns in one woorkbook, bounce results off of a different workbook.

Hi Goldern1,

As soon as you get the assignment, with more specifics on what is to be performed, you should give us a sample of the data. Then we can see what we can do for you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information