+ Reply to Thread

Creating a data input form excel 2007

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Creating a data input form excel 2007

Hello,

I am pretty new on excel and having trouble figuring out how to create a data inputting form. I have asbolutely no experience relating to creating this type of thing. Pretty much I am trying to take this word document, and make it into a form where data may be inputted by an individual and then captured on a spreadsheet.

I need inputters to be able to write in each number (score), and for text questions to be able to write responses. Also if the number captured is not a possibility due to an error in a calculation by the inputter, I need it to reject the form and bring the error to the inputters notice.

So for example, when it says Savings as a title, I need 5 entry boxes that inputters can type into with the possibility of only inputting, for example in the first box, 0 or 4. I would also like it to sum the score at the end.

This may seem like a common problem, so please direct me towards the right page if this has been answered previously. I know it is a lot to ask at once but I would appreciate any help received!

Thanks very much in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information