+ Reply to Thread

IF to return multiple text answers depending on value in cell

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

IF to return multiple text answers depending on value in cell

If a certain cell ( E29 for example ) contains a number between 0 and 5, I want the cell I'm programming to fill with CL1, however if E29 contains a number between 6 and 10 I want the cell I'm programming to fill with CL2, if E29 contains a number between 11 and 20, CL3 and up to CL7 - Please give me the exact formula at least up to CL2 - THANK U!!
    Last edited by CKD777; 10-19-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Solved

Valued Forum Contributor khamilton's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Re: Excel Formula help

1. Use concise, accurate thread titles. Your post title should describe your problem, not your anticipated solution. Use terms appropriate to a Google search. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will be addressed according to the OP's experience in the forum: If you have less than 10 posts, expect (and respond to) a request to change your thread title. If you have 10 or more posts, expect your post to be locked, so you can start a new thread with an appropriate title.

To change the title of the thread, click EDIT on the original post, then click the Go Advanced button, then change the title. If two or more hours have passed, the EDIT button will not appear, and you need to ask a moderator to change the title.
    Please acknowledge the response you receive, good or bad. If your problem is solved, please say so clearly, and mark your thread as Solved: Click the Edit button on your first post in the thread, Click Go Advanced, select [SOLVED] from the Prefix dropdown, then click Save Changes. If more than two days have elapsed, the Edit button will not appear -- ask a moderator to mark it.

Valued Forum Contributor khamilton's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Re: IF to return multiple text answers depending on value in cell

Something like this.

Please Login or Register  to view this content.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information