+ Reply to Thread

Collate data

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Post Collate data

I need data related to the name in (F10).
    Required data is
    Queue Name: Which is in C11
    Total Assigned : K13
    Total Handled time : AS13
    The same way for all the names.
    Please help me with a macro to do the same thing for 20sheets minimum and I need to pull the data for all the names which are in range (F2:F40) in all the sheets and the corresponding data of Queue name, Total Assigned and Total handled time also.
    There is a problem which I found is, for the last name in sheet1 (F40) the corresponding data is in sheet2. Like the same way it may be in other sheets also.
    Please help me.
    I need all the data in all the sheets in a single sheet. (Note: I cannot unmerge the columns)
    Attaching the required file for testing.
    ====
    I have a script which will copy only the required columns to another sheet.
    Please Login or Register  to view this content.
    Please help me from this place or at least suggest me something. Give me an idea or a workaround. As I said I need the data as
    For a Name: The Queue name is (something), total assigned is (something) and the total handled time is (something) in a single row so that I can get the required output for all the sheets.
    At the same time please also help me with copy data in the same way from remaining sheets to the same sheet. (I mean if I want to copy data from another sheet(Sheet3) to sheet2 also then it should not delete the old data in sheet2. It should paste the data in sheet2 from the place where the data ends in sheet2. (Example: if data exists till A42 then if i copy the data from sheet3 to sheet2 then it should start pasting the data from A32. The same way for 20sheets ( sheet3,4,5,.....20).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kishoremcp; 01-29-2012 at 09:42 PM.

MS-Off Ver
    365 Pro Plus

Re: Need to collate some data in excel. Help!

Here's a start... This code will collect the data from Sheet1 and copy it to Sheet 2.
    HTH,
    -Rich
    Last edited by dangelor; 01-30-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Re: Collate data

Oh my god. You are really great. Thank you very much. You really did it. Thanks a lot.
    Just one more help. If I have the data like the same in 3 sheets. Can you help me in gathering all the sheets data the same way to a single sheet.
    Please find the attachment. The data in single sheet should also be in the same format and actually from the sheet 2 and and sheet3 the data is in different columns and rows.
    I mean the data in sheet1 is in different rows as you have already provided me the solution but for sheets2 and sheets3 the data is in different rows and columns. So, I need to collate all the data to a single sheet in your given format.
    In the given sheet under the name you will find two queue names. I need that information also to be in the data.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kishoremcp; 01-31-2012 at 02:50 AM.

MS-Off Ver
    365 Pro Plus

You're welcome.

Queue names - do you just want the additional names listed in the same row with the totals, or do you want a new row of data for each queue name?

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Achal Jain 10170909 All in One Printer Chat 77 0:34:37
    Achal Jain 10170909 EAMER-UK-AIO-Chat 1 00:05:31
    Akbarullah Mohammed 10170248 All in One Printer Chat 88 0:31:26
    Akbarullah Mohammed 10170248 EAMER-UK-AIO-Chat 2 1:13:13
    Akbarullah Mohammed 10170248 All In One Diverted Chat 1 0:05:49

I want in the above away for all the names so that I can filter by name or the queue name also. One more thing, I hope you have already observed but just once again i am requesting to have a look,, in page 1 the last name is there but the corresponding data is in the next page. I need that information also to be in the data file. Like the same way I need all the information in all the sheets to be in data sheet.

I have observed one thing, it might help you. The thing is only the page 1 has the data in different columns but all the remaining pages the data is in same columns it seems.Please have a look at it.

Thank you once agian..

MS-Off Ver
    365 Pro Plus

Sorry for the delay... Try this code
    HTH,
    Rich
    Last edited by dangelor; 02-04-2012 at 09:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information