+ Reply to Thread

Dependable Data Validation; Multiple data sets

MS-Off Ver

Exclamation Dependable Data Validation; Multiple data sets

I have multiple sets of data for an hourly rates table. There are multiple offices and each office has a different hourly rate per position. An example of the rates table is set up so that the office is in A3:F3, Title/position is in A4:F4, and Rate is in A6:F6.

I am trying to make it so you can select the office from the drop-down list, then select what position you want from that drop-down list and it will give you the corresponding rate for that office automatically.

Also, the rates change annually so is there a way that the data set containing the rates can be updated without effecting the Project Team table?

I have listed the hyperlink to the screen shot of an example table to make it more clear...

file:///D:/Profiles/jferrant/My%20Documents/Kyle%20J/Excel%20Project%20%28Pricing%20Sheet%29/Rates%20Table.JPG

Thanks!

MS-Off Ver
    2016/365

Re: Dependable Data Validation; Multiple data sets

Hello Expod, welcome to the forum.

You included a non-working hyperlink to a directory on your local PC. You should upload a sample workbook to the forum, not a picture. Most volunteers here don't want to create a workbook that exactly matches yours based on a picture.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information