+ Reply to Thread

Use cell reference as a variable to trigger copy row from sheet to sheet ?? PLS HELP

Use cell reference as a variable to trigger copy row from sheet to sheet ?? PLS HELP

Posted the jist of this message in another earlier post (see below) but am getting a little desperate for some genuine learned responses.

Hi all. I have a spreadsheet and have so far managed to build some code which upon the workbook open event, copies rows "hourly" from sheet "Master" to sheet "Backup".

Below is a snippet of what I've used so far:

Please Login or Register  to view this content.
    In a standard module I also have this code below:

Please Login or Register  to view this content.
    Below is an example of what I'd really like my code to do. Column (i) in my master sheet contains "times" on each row and I'd really like to make my code copy each row from my master sheet to my backup sheet.

I'd like to "only" copy each row if the time in column (i) matches the current time. For example, once the current time is 1:30, row 1 copies across to my backup sheet and when the current time is 5.30, that row copies across to my backup.
    Not sure how to make column (i) a variable row by row to copy across.

a b c d e f g h i j
    1:30
    8:00
    21:00

I should add, although the existing code I have which copies data from my master sheet to my backup works very well, it would be so much more efficient to me to use the times in column (i) as a trigger point or a variable to copy rows from sheet to sheet as the times in column (i) constantly updates up the point of column (i) matching the current time which I have stored in a cell using = now()

Please help, some genuine guru advice much appreciated.....

Re: Use cell reference as a variable to trigger copy row from sheet to sheet ?? PLS HELP

Would have thought someone on here knows if this is even possible !!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information