+ Reply to Thread

Problem searching, copying and pasting selected cells between sheets

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Problem searching, copying and pasting selected cells between sheets

Hi.

I am working on a programme I can use to plan status in shops. I have created 2 userforms. The first one is for adding shops to the database sheet. The database sheet contains all information of the respective shops. This userform works fine.

The second userform is for planning status. I must be able to fill in the dates, shopnumber etc. into the the userform and the data must be written to the output sheet. That part works fine.
    When I enter the shopnumber, I will like to copy the data of the shop I need (columns B to H) into the output sheet (columns D to J).This part causes me a lot of trouble

What I have done:
    - I have used a boolean loop to find the shopnumber I enter into my userform in the database sheet. This works fine.
    - To copy the aforementioned data on the shop, I found a code to copy the row and paste it into a new sheet “hidden”.

The problem is every time I plan a new status, it writes into the same row in both the “hidden” and the output sheet instead of writing in the row below.

I guess I must make some kind of loop, but I do not know how to specify it. I am new to VBA programming.

I hope someone will help me solve this problem

I have attached my programme.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Torben_Fred; 05-07-2013 at 05:53 PM.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Re: Problem searching, copying and pasting selected cells between sheets

Sorry I uploaded the wrong file. This is the right file

By the way the userform labels is in Danish. Chauffør=Driver, Dato=Date, Butiknummer=Shopnumber, ugenummer=weeknumber, tilføj status=add status, afbrud=cancel.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information