+ Reply to Thread

Recording multiple data points to multiple rows at once

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Recording multiple data points to multiple rows at once

Hello Everyone!

I need help resolving a problem I have with a userform. The userform is meant to record a series of visual inspections (Pass/Fail) on a group of items before these items are sent to storage; and for that purpose the userform works fine. The problem arises when the item in question has more than one component (ball= 1 component, toy soldier= 4-8 components).
    The process in the vba code assigns an identifier to each item based on a combination of a Base ID (static), Location(dynamic) and the first four letters of the component which are also dynamic and are only visible depending on the item itself.
    If the item has more than 1 component, the code would have to assign this identifier to all of the components at once and record the results of the inspections with the location and unique identifier for each component. Please take a look at the sample file attached to this request.
    My problem is that I cannot figure out a way to complete this task with the form the way it is at the moment; and I need your help to come up with a solution by either modifing the userform or the vba code -- or a combination of both -- so that the identifier comes together and then gets recorded on the sheet for each component.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas or if you need more info... any help will be greatly appreciated!

Julian
    Attached Files Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information