I have two questions, one in regards to displaying lines on a line chart, and the other is personal opinions.

I'm making a workbook for debt tracking. I am planning to make a blog regarding getting out of debt, and plan to offer the workbooks (I plan to have several overall, I am making them to fit my needs, and while I could put it all in one workbook, I hate having a zillion tabs) as a free download. I do plan to charge a nominal price if someone needs the chart customized, simply because Excel is very time consuming for me.

The workbook tracks 5 income sources, 4 savings accounts, 5 loans, 7 utilities (like cell, water, cable, etc), 10 credit cards, and 10 miscellaneous bills (like quarterly life insurance, bi-annual bills, etc). I have a chart worksheet, and on it I have (so far) charts for Overall Loan Progress (each of the 5 loans has a line on the chart), Overall Credit Card Progress (10 lines), Utilities (7 lines).

My question is, is there a way to make it so the workbook user can (maybe right-click and choose?) tell the Overall Loan Progress to show one loan at a time? (So, he clicks on the chart, and wants to view just the line for his mortgage. He clicks again and can choose to show a different loan or put all the lines back on the chart.)

If that is not possible, is it possible to "stack" charts, so each has a tab at the bottom (like the way a workbook is, then you click a tab to go to that sheet, except I'd want to click a tab and have that chart come to the front)? I'm imagining it like a workbook within a worksheet, if that makes sense. I am trying to figure out how not to have 100 charts on this sheet. If this is possible, I would put the Overall on top, and then have tabs for each individual line, so the user could click to view each individual line on its own.

The personal question, if you were digging yourself out of a mountain of debt, would you want a chart at the top with your Overall Debt Progress (loans and credit cards), so you see it right away? Or would you prefer it at the bottom, so you had to scroll to see it? (This is a psychological question, I guess, I'm envisioning whether a chart with a huge total (assuming a mortgage and student loans) that the line barely moves down every month would be discouraging or encouraging.)

Thanks very much for any assistance, this forum has been a wealth of knowledge and help already!