Hi,

This is what I'm trying to accomplish. I already have a detailed MS Project file. What I would like to do is create a form in Excel that is populated with Tasks and their corresponding Targeted Start and Targeted Finish times from the Project File. This will probably be Macro #1. Once a task is completed, the user enters the "Actual Finish" date/time into the Excel form. Macro #2 will need to take that actual finish date/time and update the remaining tasks in the MS Project file. The macro will then need to bring the updated data from the MS Project file back to the Excel form to readjust the "Targeted Start" and "Targeted Finish" times for tasks on the Excel form.

Creating the Form will not be difficult for me. Populating it is where i'm having trouble. The only coding i have so far is:

Sub openProject()
Dim appProj As MSProject.Application
Dim aProg As MSProject.Project

Set appProj = CreateObject("Msproject.Application")

appProj.FileOpen "C:\Users\AChand69\Desktop\FW Scheduling Tool.mpp"

Set aProg = appProj.ActiveProject

appProj.Visible = True

end sub

Any help/direction is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to simplify a current scheduling process and hoping to allow people to gain information directly from a form rather than maneuvering through a project file.