The forum is facing some problems due to which users are unable to upload sample workbooks at this forum.
[CURRENT STATUS - Currently, method 1 seems to be working for no one]
Here are the 3 ways by which you can upload files here-
1. Click on "GO ADVANCED" button. (If you are posting a reply on a thread then you will find the "GO ADVANCED" button below the typing area, if you are starting a new thread, you can proceed to Step 2 directly)
2. Locate and click on the "Paper Clip" icon from the icons above.
3. Upload workbook and then click "Done".
1. Follow Step 1 of Method 1 stated above.
2. Instead of the "Paper Clip" icon click on "Manage Attachments" which you can find at the bottom of the page.
3. This will lead you to another window.
On this page first "Choose Files" then click on "Upload". Once files have been uploaded you can see them under "Current Attachments"
Finally click "Close This Window" and submit the post.
1. Above the typing area search and click on the "Insert Image" button.
2. On the "Insert Image" window select tab "From Computer". If you are getting "Select Files" button click on "Basic Uploader". If you are getting "Choose Files" button this means you are already on the "Basic Uploader".
3. Now, instead of choosing an image you can even select an excel workbook. After selecting the workbook click on "Upload files" and then finally click "OK".
Although many users are facing problems with one or the other method but one of the above method is expected to work for everyone.