I have table (Row:10, column:2) in word document, 2nd column of row 10, contain text with bullet points,
again under some bullet point there is multilevel lists as mentioned below.
1.create new excel document (wb2)
2. Go back to main word file (wb1) with table (Row:10,Col:2)
3. Pop Up InputBox, user will input search string "ABC"
4.search text "ABC" against bullet point if found copy on (wb2- column A)
5. If again there is multilevel list under bullet point
6. search "USD" if found copy USD amount to (wb2 - column B)
7. search "Location" if found Location to (wb2 - column C)
• College ABC JJJJ
• College XYZ JJJJ
(i) Debit USD 1000 for ZZZ
(ii) Debit USD 56 for MNN
(iii) Location - USA
• College NNN JJJJ
i will appreciate any help on this.
I do post here also.