Time chart

  1. #1
    Pendelfin
    Guest

    Time chart

    Is it possible to show a chart of times a meeting is booked.

    I have a spreadsheet with dates, start time and end times. What I want to
    see is the date across the X axis, hours from 00:00-00:00 up the Y axis then
    show bars for example just between 09:00-10:30 and 13:00-15:00.

    If not in a chart can you mabye suggest an alternative.

    Many Thanks

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Time chart

    Hi,

    Sounds like you need information on gantt charts. Normally the bars are
    horizontal but the principle should work just as well with columns.

    Anyway see Jon Peltier's article on gantt charts,

    and a collection of links on his own site,
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html

    Cheer
    Andy

    --