Excel missing columns when printing to pdf

  1. #1

    Excel missing columns when printing to pdf

    I have a series of large Excel spreadsheets that need to be printed to pdf. In the print preview, the last few columns are missing, even when they are included in the print area. Any help would be gratefully received as these large data sheets are a mainstay of our business...

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Excel missing columns when printing to pdf

    Try View - Page break preview and adjust the pages using the blue lines.
    Might work.
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin

  3. #3

    Missing columns in pdf

    Thanks for the tip - although it wasn't down to this directly, it did lead me to the problem which was solved by altering some of the column widths so that they accommodated the data more easily. On a stardard printer, these cells printed OK, but on printing to pdf, the offending columns were truncated or missing entirely. Very simple, very annoying.