How To Create A Drop Down List?

  1. #1

    How To Create A Drop Down List?

    I Have A List Of Names That I'd Like To Place In One Cell With A Drop Down Liet. How Would That Be Done?

    Thanks For Assistance.
    Travelersway

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Houston, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by travelersway
    I Have A List Of Names That I'd Like To Place In One Cell With A Drop Down Liet. How Would That Be Done?

    Thanks For Assistance.
    Travelersway
    Go to

    1. Data
    2. Validation
    3. On the "Allow" box, choose "List"
    4. On the "Source" box that will appear, type in the names in your list (separated by comma)

    Hope this is what you need.

    Regards.
    BenjieLop
    Houston, TX