XLSSTART\ does not works when Excel is launched from other application

  1. #1

    XLSSTART\ does not works when Excel is launched from other application

    Hi There,

    I've created a Macro and placed it into the XLSSTART directory. Everytime Excel is opened the Macro button appears. So far so good.
    From within Navision we have an option that converts data to an Excel sheet, this option starts Excel and fills the tables. Problem with this is that when Excel is started from Navision, the Macro button doesn't appear.

    Consequently I'm thinking that Excel doesn't refer to the XLSSTART directory when it 's started with an API-call from another application?

    Someone know how I can arrange things so that the Macro is available even when Excel is launched via another application?

    Cheers,
    Kenneth

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: XLSSTART\ does not works when Excel is launched from other application

    You will need to explicitly open it.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...