how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet

  1. #1
    Ian Dee
    Guest

    how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet

    I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of
    the week, months and date numbers.
    I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring dates e.g. evry 3rd Weds in
    Feb, 4th Tues in may etc
    ANy help would be appreciated on all or some of the above

  2. #2
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Regarding your first question, visit:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx

    Many good templates for calendars.

  3. #3
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet

    start here:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...Query=calendar
    --
    Gary''s Student

  4. #4
    Ian Dee

    "Svea" wrote:

    > Regarding your first question, visit:
    > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx
    >
    > Many good templates for calendars.
    >

    > --
    > Svea
    > Svea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28151
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=480326
    >
    > tfhanks guys but I saw those.

    I need a calendar in which I can type in say 3rd Saturday in Feb and it will
    automatically insert the same note in that day for every year. Softkey had
    one but not avaioable for winxp