how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Ian Dee
    Guest

    how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet

    I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of
    the week, months and date numbers.
    I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring dates e.g. evry 3rd Weds in
    Feb, 4th Tues in may etc
    ANy help would be appreciated on all or some of the above

  2. #2
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Regarding your first question, visit:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx

    Many good templates for calendars.

  3. #3
    Ian Dee
    Guest

    Re: how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet

    "Svea" wrote:

    > Regarding your first question, visit:
    > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx
    >
    > Many good templates for calendars.
    >

    > --
    > Svea
    > Svea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28151
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=480326
    >
    > tfhanks guys but I saw those.

    I need a calendar in which I can type in say 3rd Saturday in Feb and it will
    automatically insert the same note in that day for every year. Softkey had
    one but not avaioable for winxp

  4. #4
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet

    start here:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...Query=calendar
    --
    Gary''s Student