Don't Print Autoshape Macro

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    SC

    Don't Print Autoshape Macro

    Good Evening Programmers!

    How do I add to my print code a command that will not print the macro button which is an "autoshape". In other words, print the selected page, but don't show the macro button on the printed sheet.

    Example of my print code:

    Sub Printsheet ()
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Range("A1:M37").Select
    Selection.PrintOut Copies:=CLng(num), Collate:=True
    Range("A1").Select
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True
    End Sub

    Thanks,
    EMoe

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Don't Print Autoshape Macro

    Hi Emoe,

    Right-Click the autoshape | Format Autoshape | Properties
    Deselect the Print option.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman