Help Me !!! (I want to create chart is follow)

  1. #1

    Unhappy Help Me !!! (I want to create chart is follow)

    I want to create a chart is follow:
    I have tried but I didn't success. I can't find this chart type:

    \1

    Data file of chart:
    Download here
    Last edited by robocon; 04-28-2006 at 01:33 AM.

  2. #2
    master of chart help me. Please !

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Help Me !!! (I want to create chart is follow)

    Hi,

    The following pages have examples of how to add lines.

    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...nes/index.html
    http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm
    http://www.processtrends.com/pg_char...ontal_line.htm

    And these for the tornado chart. Use XY data series for the overlaying
    lines.

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html
    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/softwa...ado/index.html
    http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng3.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  4. #4

    Smile Hi

    Hi Andy Pope!

    Chart 1. => I did

    but Chart 2 => I tried but is unsuccess.

    If you have free time. Please help me step by step. Thank you.
    Last edited by robocon; 04-28-2006 at 06:59 AM.

  5. #5
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Help Me !!! (I want to create chart is follow)

    What part of chart 2. was not successful, the bars or the lines?

  6. #6

    Hi

    Hi Andy Pope!

    I have to create bars, but I can't create line and Legend. Please help me !!!

    Thanks

  7. #7
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Help Me !!! (I want to create chart is follow)

    email me your file (do not attach to thread) and I will have a look.

    Cheers
    Andy

  8. #8

    Wink Hi !

    I thank you!
    I want send email for you, but I don't know your email. Please give me your email.
    Last edited by robocon; 04-28-2006 at 09:53 PM.

  9. #9
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Help Me !!! (I want to create chart is follow)

    You will find details here.
    http://www.andypope.info/contact.htm

  10. #10

    Hi andy

    Hi Andy Poped !

    I have sent an email to you. Please check email to help me.