How do I bring back my worksheet tabs in Excel. Options doesn't

  1. #1
    Grenier
    Guest

    How do I bring back my worksheet tabs in Excel. Options doesn't

    The worksheet tabs have disappeared in some files in Excel 3000. Going to
    "Tools-Options-Window Options-View" and changing the check mark has no effect.

  2. #2
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: How do I bring back my worksheet tabs in Excel. Options doesn't

    It could be the sheet tabs are hidden by the bottom scroll bar. Try hovering
    the mouse over the left end of the scroll bar until you see a double arrow,
    then slide the mouse to the right.

  3. #3
    Forum Expert
    Waikato, New Zealand
    MS-Off Ver
    2010 @ work & 2007 @ home
    Posts
    2,243
    hi guys,
    Just being cheeky...
    Where can I get hold "Excel 3000" & what are some of the new features ;-) vbg

    Rob Brockett
    NZ
    Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience...

    Quote Originally Posted by JMB