Sumif

  1. #1

    Sumif

    I have a list of numbers I want to pick all those that are less then 1 and add them together , I don't know what cartirea to use? i.e. sumif (h15:h35,????,h15:h35)
    thanks

  2. #2
    Forum Expert Ron Coderre's Avatar
    Boston, Massachusetts
    MS-Off Ver
    2013, 2016, O365
    Posts
    6,996
    Hapitaron10

    For values in A1:A10

    This formula adds the values that are less than 1:

    B1: =SUMIF(A1:A10,"<1",A1:A10)

    Does that help?

    Regards,
    Roin

  3. #3
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Sumif

    =sumif(h15:h35,"<1",h1:h35)

  4. #4
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Sumif

    Hi,

    try =sumif(h15:h35,"<1",h15:h35)

    Is it help?
    Regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  5. #5
    thank you vary much this works just fine , One more quick oni if I need a range should I replace if i.e. isumif( a1:a10, ">=1 and <3, a1:a10)
    Thanks

  6. #6
    Forum Expert Ron Coderre's Avatar
    Boston, Massachusetts
    MS-Off Ver
    2013, 2016, O365
    Posts
    6,996
    Hapitaron10

    For a range of values, you'd need a different function

    For values in A1:A10

    This formula sums the values greater than or equal to 1 AND less than 3:
    B1: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A10>=1)*(A1:A10<3)*A1:A10)

    Does that help?

    Regards,
    Ron

  7. #7