Piviot Charts

  1. #1
    Jesse
    Guest

    Piviot Charts

    Hello,

    I've created a piviot chart, but each chart is different. There are around
    500 charts, how can I make all the charts the same.

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Piviot Charts

    A tad more detail perhaps <g>

    Your text is somewhat confusing and doesn't detail the problem.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Del Cotter
    Guest

    Re: Piviot Charts

    On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
    Jesse <[email protected]> said:

    >I've created a piviot chart, but each chart is different. There are around
    >500 charts, how can I make all the charts the same.

    It's not easy; as usual MS decides it knows better than the user, and
    doesn't give the user the opportunity to override the application's
    choices of chart size, shape, format etc.

    What particular problems are you having? Some of them, like the pivot
    chart not showing categories in the chart for which there are zero
    instances, can be worked around with a little effort.

    --
    Del Cotter
    Thanks to the recent increase in UBE, I will soon be ignoring email