how do I change the size of the y-axis label?

  1. #1
    Alex
    Guest

    how do I change the size of the y-axis label?

    The Y-axis label is being cut off, even when I change the font size. Any
    suggestions?

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: how do I change the size of the y-axis label?

    Alex,

    Unfortunately the chart labels as sometimes difficult to work with. You
    might try deleting the Y axis label and then replacing the label with a
    textbox.

    You can use the drawing toolbar access a textbox to put into your chart.
    Alternatively, just select the chart and start typing. You should see your
    text appear in the formula bar. When finished, hit the enter key and your
    text should appear in a textbox within the chart.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Yorkshire
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

    Re: how do I change the size of the y-axis label?

    Try deleting characters from the end of the line until they fit in the box, then retype them (the box should expand to fit) and if you wish re-size them too.