How to change the color of all series in an excel chart in one go.

  1. #1
    Mz2
    Guest

    How to change the color of all series in an excel chart in one go.

    In Excel 2000
    I have a chart (XY) with a large number of series. Excel assigns different
    colours to each series. I would like to have the same colour for all series
    and then change a few to highlight them. Do I have to change them all one by
    one or can I have excel make a chart where the series all have the same
    colour (preferably chosen by me)?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How to change the color of all series in an excel chart in onego.

    Marielle -

    Format one series the way you'd like them all to look. Select another series, and
    press the F4 key to repeat, Select another and press F4 again, and continue until
    you've changed them all.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP