Excel chart question

  1. #1
    yadernye
    Guest

    Excel chart question

    How do I change a series from a bar to a line in a mixed bar-line chart?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Excel chart question

    Hi,

    Select the series and then right click, on the popup menu select chart
    type and then pick the required line chart.

    Or select the series and then from the menu Chart > Chart Type, select
    the required line type.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --