Automatic axis format

  1. #1
    jos
    Guest

    Automatic axis format

    Hi,
    I'm need to make a automatic axis format within excel.
    The number of rows is depending of a imported file.
    No problem to get the max. number of rows.
    But to put this number into the chart ( category axis) is more problematic.
    I try VB but my knowledge is at dummy level !
    Waiting for your reply.............

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Automatic axis format

    Hi,

    Have a look at Jon's examples of dynamic charts.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel