How can I alter the size of the text box in an Excel

  1. #1
    Bob W.
    Guest

    How can I alter the size of the text box in an Excel

    So that the text doesn't wrap in appropriately?

  2. #2
    Eric
    Guest

    RE: How can I alter the size of the text box in an Excel

    Bob,

    I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but you can press crtl+enter to
    do a 'hard' enter that won't wrap.

    Eric

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: How can I alter the size of the text box in an Excel

    As you would with most textboxes by using the mouse and moving the
    corner/edge.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>, =?Utf-
    8?B?Qm9iIFcu?= <Bob [email protected]> says...

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How can I alter the size of the text box in an Excel

    Bob -

    Eric and Tushar tell you how to deal with a real text box. The other
    chart text elements, such as axis titles and data lables are not really
    text boxes, and they don't give you the kind of control you want (other
    than pressing Enter while editing the text).

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services