how can I automatically put labels in a scatter graph (.xls) ?

  1. #1
    emilie
    Guest

    how can I automatically put labels in a scatter graph (.xls) ?

    how can I automatically put labels in a scatter graph (.xls) ?
    Knowing that each plot has a different name (label) and that in the menu
    Format/ selected data series / data labels , there is no "automatic" check
    box.

    Thanks a lot in advance!

  2. #2
    emilie
    Guest

    RE: how can I automatically put labels in a scatter graph (.xls) ?

    go to
    http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm