y-axis moves from the left hand side to the right hand side!

  1. #1
    JP
    Guest

    y-axis moves from the left hand side to the right hand side!

    Using the XY (scatter) graph normally gives a scatter graph with the y-axis
    on the left hand side, but for some reason with my data the y-axis has moved
    to the right hand side. How do I avoid this.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    India
    Posts
    1,066
    Your X-values are probably negative and so the y-axis has moved to the right. What you colud do is, double-click on the x-axis to view its properties. Go to scale tab. Enter the minimum number in the box for Value (Y) axis crosses at:

    - Mangesh

  3. #3
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: y-axis moves from the left hand side to the right hand side!

    I can think of two reasons for this and there are probably more

    1) On the X scale tab, VALUES IN REVERSE ORDER is selected
    2) On the X scale tab, VALUE Y AXIS CROSSES AT MAXIMUM VALUE

    news:[email protected]...