How to display chart with three bars and one line?

  1. #1
    KB
    Guest

    How to display chart with three bars and one line?

    I have four data series that I would like to display as three bars and one
    line. Excel automatically divides them between two bars and two lines.

    In fact, I am trying to convert a "stacked column" chart (all four data
    series on one bar) into a stacked column of three data series and one line.

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: How to display chart with three bars and one line?

    Select the line series that you want as a stacked bar and right click on it.
    You will see Chart Type as an option. Select Stacked Bar and you should
    be set.