Excel should have an open/close high/low chart for stock market u.

  1. #1
    Harold Hommes
    Guest

    Excel should have an open/close high/low chart for stock market u.

    We're trying to develop a chart that would compare the price of grain traded
    on the Chicago Board of Trade (cbot) to our average price reported in Iowa.
    It would require four data points for the cbot info - open/close & high/low -
    and one for the comparator, in this case the average price for our state.

    We would like to see this chart added to Excel, but even if it is not added,
    we welcome any suggestions or recommendations of charting software compatible
    with Excel.

    Oh, by the way, we're using Excel 2003.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Excel should have an open/close high/low chart for stock marketu.

    Hi,

    Jon Peltier has a few stock (ochl) chart variations, check his site
    index as well.

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StockChartPlus.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Excel should have an open/close high/low chart for stock market u.

    Just use the chart that plots volume, open, high, low, close data and
    put your own price in the volume column.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>, "=?