how can i produce regional maps with demographic data using excel.

  1. #1
    Pedro
    Guest

    how can i produce regional maps with demographic data using excel.

    I was wondering how can I use excel to produce regional/city visualization
    maps with demographic data

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: how can i produce regional maps with demographic data using excel.

    Pedro,

    This post might help:

    http://www.automateexcel.com/index.p...get_an_xml_map

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: how can i produce regional maps with demographic data using excel.

    Hi John,

    You may be confusing XML data maps with the MS Map addin program that
    use to be included in XL2000.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --