disappeared trendline

  1. #1
    bertsn
    Guest

    disappeared trendline

    How can I find a disappeared trendline, after I added new cell in my worksheet.

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: disappeared trendline

    bertsn,

    Could you be a little more specific? Was the trendline generated with
    Excel's trendline option or did you create it in another area of the
    worksheet and then plot it as another series? What type of chart, etc. -
    more info will help.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    disappeared trendline
    Guest

    RE: disappeared trendline

    Hallo John,

    Thanks for answering my question. I have solved the problem.
    It was a x/y-graph with dates in the y-axis. There were some false dates in
    the colum date' through wich the trendline disappaered outside the screen.

    With best regards,

    Bert Snijder
    Amsterdam
    The Netherlands.