Why are Excel 2003 chart arrows and lines invisible with little c.

  1. #1
    Len
    Guest

    Why are Excel 2003 chart arrows and lines invisible with little c.

    sWhen dragging arrows and/or lines in graphic charts, they are invisible
    except for tiny cirles at the endpoints.

    I have used them successfully before but today something is wrong.

    Also, dropdown menue of font and palette color swatches contain blank
    squares; colors are missing.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Why are Excel 2003 chart arrows and lines invisible with little c.

    I would start by looking to see if High Contrast has been switched on for
    this PC. Use Start|Help and type <high contrast> in the search box. Follow
    the instructions to turn it on/off.
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme