Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels

  1. #1
    Stephanie
    Guest

    Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels

    I have a simple clustered column chart containing one series. Instead of the
    category X axis labels being directly aligned under each column, is there a
    way to align the labels directly under each major tick mark? In other words,
    I would like the X axis labels to appear under the right side of each column
    when the gap width is set to zero. Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels

    Stephanie,

    You can do so by setting up a dummy X axis. This example explains how to
    put a colored quadrant together. You will specifically want to use the X
    axis techniques that are described in the example.

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ackground.html

    ---
    Regards,
    John Mansfield