How do I get around the problem where x and y axis labels in Micr.

  1. #1
    Dixit Dominus
    Guest

    How do I get around the problem where x and y axis labels in Micr.

    Quite often when I create charts in Excel, and I put text in the y-axis
    label, the right (top) edge of the text is cut off. I can't resize this box
    to make it any bigger to show all the text. There doesn't have to be a lot
    of text either.

    Making a separate text box doesn't cure the problem straight up, I still
    have to resize it. This occurs on Excel 2002.

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: How do I get around the problem where x and y axis labels in Micr.

    Put a couple of spaced followed by a period at the end of the Y axis label.
    Format the period to be the same color as the background and you should be
    set.