RAG Rating

  1. #1
    Andy Brander
    Guest

    RAG Rating

    An example of RAG Rating might be sales against target. If sales are more
    than 5% off target the cell should be shaded Red, within 5% of target the
    cell should be Amber or on targtet the cell should be shaded green. Does
    anyone know if its possible to reflect the above in a Data Table within an
    Excel graph? Right now I copy the graph into a graphics package, shade it
    then paste into a presentation but there has to be a better way.
    If the answer lies with VB, my skills are non-existant so please be gentle.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: RAG Rating

    Hi,

    This work around example from John Mansfield may help.
    http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...n_data_tables/

    Cheers
    Andy

    --