How do I change X-Axis values in a chart with 2 Y-Axis?

  1. #1
    ESGLCC
    Guest

    How do I change X-Axis values in a chart with 2 Y-Axis?

    I am attempting to chart two data series that share a X-Axis. The Y-Axis for
    these series are at different ranges so I have two Y-Axis. When I do this
    the X-Axis turns into a non-numerical entry, example, 1-2-3-4, when my data
    is a time and is organized as this (15-30-60-90...etc.) Is there a chart
    with two Y-Axis and one X-Axis with the plot showing the appropriate spacing
    that I require? I am using Excel 2002 if that changes anything

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: How do I change X-Axis values in a chart with 2 Y-Axis?

    when You go to <chart><Chart data><series> does it show two different x data
    sets? if your x axis lables were on the set you changed to the secondary Y
    axis, it may not be showining up on your primary X axis.
    is this a XY or line chart?