Question

  1. #1
    Philip
    Guest

    Question

    I,had install office 2003 and unstall now.How do restore eariler version
    which is office 2002.When I,did double click excel.exe from office 10 files
    folder did receive dialog information operating system is not presently
    configured to run this application.What kind of configuration I,should
    do.Highly appreciate if anyone help.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Question

    If you post your question in the Excel Setup or Excel General Questions
    newsgroups, someone may be able to help.

    This newsgroup is for questions about Excel Charts.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List