Can 1 create a excel dahboard charts that pulls from other Excels

  1. #1
    Avner
    Guest

    Can 1 create a excel dahboard charts that pulls from other Excels

    Hi there - Is there a way to create a sort of dashboard that would
    dynamically link to other sheets. I tried & for some reason the charts did
    not update automatically. & how (if possible) would include sheets that may
    be under source control such as Rational ClearCase?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Can 1 create a excel dahboard charts that pulls from other Excels

    Avner,

    Perhaps the example at the URL below can help:

    http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...anging_charts/

    There is a downloadable file available too.

    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com