[SOLVED] Chart Source References

  1. #1
    Nick hfrupn
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Chart Source References

    I run a report on a weekly basis and would like the values in the chart to be
    dynamic, so that I as I up-date the date each week the new data is added and
    the data that is the oldest drops off the chart values.
    I also need to do the same with the Category (X) axis labels:

    Is this possible and if so how do I start

    Values. =Sheet1!$AA$62:$AA$133

    Category (X) axis labels: =Sheet1!$A$62:$A$133

    Thanks
    Nick

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Chart Source References

    Hi,

    You can do this without VBA using named ranges.
    Jon has an example here,
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html

    and a list of alternatives
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...hartLinks.html