a line between 2 points

  1. #1
    Daniel
    Guest

    a line between 2 points

    Hello, I have graph that I update on a monthly basis, one point per month.
    What I would like to do is to be able to draw a straight line from any month
    to the projection point that lies on the last column (12) of the graph.
    Can this be done without drawing it manually with a line from drawing
    toolbar?

    If this can not be done, is there a formula I could use to find each point?
    For sure I know the from and the to point.

    Thanks for your help

  2. #2
    Mangesh
    Guest

    Re: a line between 2 points

    Simply plot a new line by adding a new series.

    Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: a line between 2 points

    A good idea. However, how do I get the values between point 2 and
    point 12 to draw that line?

    Daniel