How to use XY Chart Labeler

  1. #1
    Leo Bueno
    Guest

    How to use XY Chart Labeler

    As some of you have recommended here, I downloaded and installed the
    XY Chart labeler from AppsPro (http://www.appspro.com/).

    There does not seem to be a manual for it, so how do I get started
    using it?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How to use XY Chart Labeler

    To install the add-in, double-click on the XYChartLabeler.exe that you
    downloaded.

    Then, in Excel, choose Tools>Add-ins
    If XY Chart Labeler isn't in the list, click the Browse button, and
    select it.

    To use the add-in, Rob Bovey posted instructions in this thread:

    http://groups.google.es/groups?&thre...%40tkmsftngp07

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List