Add a baseline **kind of trend** to a Excel graph quickly

  1. #1
    Mathieu
    Guest

    Add a baseline **kind of trend** to a Excel graph quickly

    Hi,

    I would like to quickly add a baseline trend to a graph without having to
    write (exemple: Value 30) the same number of time as of my X axis data.

    Actually, I have to "emulate" a false line.

    Is there a way to enter only one number and it automatically add the
    baseline trend so we can see variance easily.

    Thanks!
    --
    Mathieu

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: Add a baseline **kind of trend** to a Excel graph quickly

    This may help you

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...orzErrBar.html

  3. #3
    silver23
    Guest

    RE: Add a baseline **kind of trend** to a Excel graph quickly

    If your "false line" is meant to be a "point-to-point trend line" so that you
    can easily see variance among the midpoints, then this array function might
    help. See:

    Subject: RE: Missing functions and commands 5/1/2005 8:52 AM PST

    By: silver23 In: microsoft.public.excel.programming